Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged!

This is from Marissa. I won't tag anyone sense she tagged everyone that I would have.

TAG - You're IT!
1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket
2. Where is your significant other? In the basement, working
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? A nurse, died November 30, 1998
5. Your father? A Veteran, died September 23, 1983
6. Your favorite thing? Doing needlework, reading and watching sports on TV.
7. Your dream last night? Can’t remember
8. Your dream/goal? Survive this crisis
9. The room you're in? spare bedroom
10. Your hobby? Needlework and reading
11. Your fear? Losing my house
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Living comfortably and serving in the Temple.
13. Where were you last night? at home
14. What you're not? Confident!
15. One of you're wish-list items? Enough!
16. Where you grew up? Kimberly, Idaho
17. Last thing you did? Stitch group.
18. What are you wearing? Cords and shirt.
19. Your TV? Baseball game
20. Your pet? Rusty (Marissa’s)
21. Your computer? PC
22. Your mood? Worried, tired and stressed.
23. Missing someone? Yes. Marissa
24. Your car? Mazda Tribute
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Any craft store.
27. Your summer? Hot.
28. Love someone? Love my family and a few close friends
29. Your favorite color? - Blue
30. Last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? When haven’t I cried?

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I love and miss you too!! Know that you're in my prayers :)