Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Works in Progress

In the spirit of cleaning up and out I joined this SAL. It can be found on Honey and Ollie's blog. This is for my projects that are on my needles. Now to finish the crochet projects also. As pure the rules:

This is what is on the needles today. (That I could find. LOL)

1. White Sunny baby Afghan
2. Christine’s baby booties
3. Raglan sleeve baby sweater
4. Scarf for Son
5. Sweater for DH
6. Flying triangles afghan
7. Log cabin afghan
8. Two more baby blankets at various stages of completion. Not sure if I want to finish these.

I was being very productive during the first part of this year. I finished a pair of mittens, a couple of blankets and a hat for DD.I have already frogged a couple of things that I knew I would not finish. I have a couple of bags that are in the pile to start. Socks for DD, Lace scarf, and a cable sweater.Baby surprise sweater and a zip up the back sweater are on the to do list also. So much to do, yet so little time to get it all done. This doesn't include the crochet projects to finish or start and all the cross stitch charts that I want to make. Hopefully pictures will be coming soon of my progress.

2 comments:

Tuita Family said...

Hi Gayle. I just ran across your blog again (I know I've seen it before), but I thought I'd say hi and see how you all are doing. I see some of your stitching projects and you are quite talented! I can't sew a straight line, let alone create the things you're able to! Anyways, say hi to the family and take care!

Unknown said...

Hi There! I just stopped by to say hello and thank you for entering my tatting giveaway celebration! :)