Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Theme and Stitching


Several years ago this cartoon was passed around our stitch group. At the time we all laughed but with these tough econmic times there is some truth in it's sentiment. This has become more of a Theme this Christmas as I look at the list of the things that I still need to work on. As I try to simplify Christmas and center on the reason we celebrate this holiday, I can focus more on the gift of Jesus Christ as my Savior.





Last evening I was fortunate to attend "A Christmas Carol" at the Hale Theater. My friend Lisa and her mother invited me to see Mattie perform in the play. The picture will be a special reminder of friends I made while living in Chandler. With this opportunity I got to give them a present that I had made for them before they moved to China. As it gets closer to Christmas I can now post some of the things that I have been working on for the past few months. With the internet and magic jack I will still get to visit even though they are half a world away. Next week I will be adding more things from my work basket that I have finished and deliver the peanut brittle that is packaged.

1 comment:

Bluebird49 said...

Seems as if you have lots going on, as usual! Does the Magic Jack really work? Merry Christmas!