Monday, March 15, 2010

The Eagle Has Landed


I finished my eagle yesterday (March 14th)in plenty of time before Joseph's Court of Honor. I really enjoyed this project and will probably do it again if the need arises. I started it on January 28th. The chart is "Standing Proud" by Benjamin D. Evans
Now to go through my WIP basket for another project to finish or do I start something new to celebrate spring and the nice weather we are having. Come back to see what I am working on during March Madness.

11 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Gorgeous Gayle. You have done a wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

Gayle, that is very pretty! I'm sure the Eagle Scout will be proud to receive this.

Theresa said...

Wow that is a fantastic finish - congratulations :D

Vicky L said...

Your eagle came out beautiful! My dad loves eagles too! Wonderful job on the stitching.

Milly~ said...

He's beautiful Gayle..nice work!

Lisa said...

Very beautiful! Definitely something to be proud of.

Jennifer said...

Yeah - that's a gorgeous gift. Congratulations!

Lisa Clarke said...

Really nice - beautiful stitching! What a treasure! Hugs, Lisa

Rita said...

Beautiful!

Congratulations to Joseph!

We have one Eagle in our family and working on the second....we know just how much Joseph had to do to accomplish this.

Hazel said...

This is stunning! Thanks for sharing. x

Bluebird49 said...

Oh Gayle---he's so majestic!!You did a wonderful job--as always.