Monday, May 25, 2009

Flowers, Finish and a Start

These past few days and weeks have been tough. Not feeling well is only the half of it. I took some pictures of the yard as the flowers were blooming. Everything looks so nice in full color and foliage. In our entryway we have a gardenia bush that I planted. My friend Carol has gardenia bushes and she gave me some pointers on how to keep them alive in the Arizona climate. I lost two but this one seems to be thriving. Ric’s grandma, Sevrine Bromley loved gardenias and it seems that our Sevrine likes them too.









There are several friends at church that are expecting babies this fall. The pink outfit is made from designer sport from my stash and the pattern is from the book pictured. The booties are for gifts and the LDS Humanitarian Center.




The green sweater is from here and worked up on a sport weight yarn.




No comments: