Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back to the Blogging World





This past month has been very hectic to say the least. I am still going through boxes and will probably be working on this for a while longer. I am de-junking and deciding on what I really want to keep here in the house.
September we celebrated Payton's 2nd birthday and a week later we got together for Ric's.
Yesterday was our Stake's Preparedness Fair and I taught the class on Water storage. (Ric forgot to take a picture of my display/class.) Ric attend the classes on Gardening and checked out the Dutch Oven cooking. There were some great handouts as well as recipes for us to try. With our new calling we are super excited to incorporate many aspects of preparedness in our own lives and teach it to our ward family.
I have been working on a little stitching and will post my finishes later this week. I am in the process of putting together the list of things I hope to make for Christmas and need to get down to work if I expect to finish on time.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like great fun. Reminds me that I must get a Dutch Oven stand like that. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll do that now. : )