Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Some Stitching--Overdue Post


Here are some of the things that I have worked on these past few weeks.  I haven't spent much time on the computer sense I have my blackberry.  There is not much time for Blogging when the Holidays are around the corner.



Last year I saw this tutorial and wanted to make the ornaments for the holidays.  I pulled my holiday fabric and went through my buttons to make these easy decorations.

This pin pillow was stitched while I was visiting Ric in Maryland.  The pattern is a freebie from gazette94's blog.
I made another Felix sweater.  I really like this pattern.  It works up quick and easy for a gift to a new baby.
Still stitching away for Christmas.  I am hoping everything gets done on time.  Half day kindergarten makes it hard to start anything time consuming and I am running out of weekends. 

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Love the fabric ornaments and the pin pillow is beautiful.

Julie said...

The ornaments are superb!

Have a wonderful Christmas holiday with your family Gayle

Bluebird49 said...

I love your ornaments. AND you have a BLACKBERRY, huh! I'm jealous...no, I'm not supposed to be jealous! I'm happy for you!

Bluebird49 said...

By the way--Come unto Christ--that's what it is all about, and all year long! That's beautiful.